Clay Mosen, Personal Trainer
Training with me means having a health and fitness partner as committed to your success as you are.
I am a certified Personalised Health 360 Coach and use the knowledge i have in genetics and epigentics to help shape my programmes to suit individual health/body types and personal goals
My personalised training programmes emphasise the use of functional movement and correct technique. I have extensive knowledge and experience to help you reach optimal health and fitness, have fun along the way and stretch yourself to levels you wouldn't believe were possible.
I’ve been fortunate to have trained a very diverse range of clients in my time as a personal trainer. From people who have never exercised through to experienced athletes competing at an international level, from children to people with special needs, from those wanting body fat reduction to sports competition training. I also see clients for rehabilitation and postural improvement having worked on clients with serious spinal injuries coaching them back to a robust level where they can live a normal life again. I have also had over 20 years experience in kick boxing and boxing training
I am happy to work together with your doctor, physio, chiropractor or other health professional for a more integrated approach to wellness.
I offer both one on one and small group training with a wide range of health and fitness goals, including:
- genetic assesssments
- PH360 health coaching
- individual, holistic and traditional programmes
- core/strength training
- body fat reduction
- muscle toning and hypertrophy
- rehabilitation to robustfullness
- boxing/kickboxing training
- event training
- speed,agility and power training
- nutritional advice
- improving mobility and flexibility
- exercise programmes for senior citizens
- Owner/Director of The Achievement Room
- A leader in the fitness industry with over 30 years experience
- Functional training expert
- Personalised Health 360 accredited coach
- REP's registered personal trainer
- Certified to train children and adolescents (2-18)
- Former head instructor at Les Mills
- Exercise Science through The Fitness Institute of Australia
- 3rd Dan Black Belt in Kyukushin Karate (full contact karate)
If you'd like to know more about training with me, please email or call on 021 345 120.
Member of Fitness NZ